- if you copy the conversions on your paper make sure you make it a quick reference.
- highlight question to identify questions from answers.
- Use pensil that way if you mess up you can erase it.
- pens bleed so there for make your paper harder to see
- boxing sections makes it easier to identify certian section from the other ones FASTER.
- color can help you identify one chapter from the others use a (light color pensil)
note: [pressing only slightly]
- Find out how much you will need to write before you start writing then consider
the size you should make the text you could use a computer to print out the lines BUT
- you cant print out the paper and think you can use it on the
- you can how ever as far as it goes print out the lines so you can write out the
test in a more neat and consistant way rather than on a blank or lined paper. make the lines 50% gray that way your hand writing
doesn't fuse with the lines or any lower grade above 25% should be okay you need to be able to see the lines so you
can have nice straight sentences.
This is what i plan on doing, though i dont have as much to study, use this to help! EXPECIALY if you don't know
what to do.